We love your work and would love to invite you to write a guest post on Singles Warehouse. We’re hand picking the matchmakers, bloggers, relationship coaches and industry experts that we want on our site.
We’ve invested in our redesign to make sure content is king. We’d love for you to be a part of our journey.
What can I write about?
We cover traditional love and relationship topics like communication, sex & intimacy, dating/online dating, marriage and starting over. And important topics like: dating self-care, personal empowerment, dating health and more. We’ve also got a vast library of topics, so if you want some suggestions just get in touch.
This is not a link building opportunity. We only accept the very best work and want to share amazing content.
Why Should You Guest Post on Singles Warehouse?
- Reach a fresh audience.
- Build your brand (or expand it).
- Continuous publicity. A guest post on Singles Warehouse becomes part of our site – and we promote it!
- We’re not Spammy – we’re a great Multi Author e-zine that wants to showcase amazing original content. If your prime reason is link building, please don’t contact us.
- Original Content: Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- SW Exclusive: You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- Word Limit: Your post should be at least 400 words long and not over 1000 words.
- Links: You can add one link back to your own material in your post.
- Readability: Please use Grammarly or ProWritingAid to make sure your SPAG is to par with our expectations. We will return articles if they need extensive corrections. But don’t feel bad! It happens to the best of us!
- Headlines/Sub-headlines: Please keep your headline 10 words or fewer and use the keywords from your headline in the first paragraph of your post. (We can help with this.) Use sub-headlines to help with readability purposes.
- Submit: Send your submission in Microsoft Word or Google Doc. (see below for email)
- Images: Includes two images for your post. One will be a feature image. Make sure they are royalty free images.
- Author Bio: If you are a first-time author for Singles Warehouse, write a few lines about yourself and include a link to your website, twitter, or other social media pages for your About Page.
- Photo: Provide a profile photo or Gravatar image.
- Publishing: We will publish your article within thirty days of your submission and start putting the word out on social media about your post!
- Extra Credit: Also read pointers on blogging and two great posts on SW Blog:
Get In Touch
We’re really excited to work with you and promote your amazing content. Just send us an email. We look forward to having you as part of the team!
We have readers from all over the world, with America, Canada, Australia and the UK leading the way…