Why Is Dating Not Helping You Find A Man? by @howcanufindlove
So you’re on a speed-dating regime and meeting lots of guys and generally stirring it up, but the question still stands unanswered ? “Why is dating not helping to find a man? How can I find me a man that’s perfect for me?”
It’s time to dig a little deeper into the root cause of your unfruitful efforts. If you’re one of the millions of women looking for true love and not finding it in the dating scene, maybe it’s time to dig a little deeper into the root cause of your unfruitful efforts. Most of the time, the question “how do I find true love” can only be answered by asking another question: “What am I doing wrong?” Here are just some of the hurdles you may be unwittingly setting for yourself.
How You Think Can Affect Your Results
Oftentimes, it’s your own thinking that becomes your enemy and prevents you from finding true love. Take a look:
- You’re not sure of what you want. If you’re not clear about your expectations, then don’t expect to get what you want. Like attracts like, and the only way to get what you like is to first find out what it is. Once you know this, you’ll know every time you meet a guy who doesn’t fit the bill.
- Your self-esteem needs work. A lot of women feel that they’re not beautiful enough or good enough or worthy enough of deserving to find true love. This is a mere relative deduction from unfounded assumptions; you’re the most beautiful person in the world – all you need to do is let it shine through.
How You Act Can Affect Your Results
It’s not just your thinking, but sometimes the very things you do can be blocking your success. Let’s see how:
- The timing’s wrong. Many who have career commitments, kids or parents to take care of may actually be pushing the right man away. You’re asking yourself “how do I find me a man” but you may be keeping the good ones at arm’s length.
- Obsession. This one’s particularly dangerous. Throw out the schedule when it comes to finding true love. You won’t find love on a time table so don’t try so hard to make it happen; just let it.
- Wrong company. The very act of hanging out with self-declared singles could be delaying your tryst with Mr. Right. Move around and find new friend circles. After all you never know where and how you will find a man.
So How Can I Find A Man Who Is Right For Me?
Let things take their own course. If there’s a man for you, you’ll find him. Or else, he’ll find you. And when it does happen, throw your old emotional baggage out the nearest window and jump in with both feet. You know what they say, “Fortune favours the brave!”
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try Singles Warehouse today!